Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome To my Blog

Hello Friends and Family,

I want to welcome you to my new blog. The purpose of this blog is to inform viewers about Arizona Real Estate, keep in contact with good people, and share our jokes and experiences! I earned my Real Estate licence in October of 2007 and I have decided to work as an Agent full-time. You might be thinking that is a crazy idea since more agents are getting out rather than jumping in. I have been blessed with good people and I with a brokerage who moves clients FREE. The FREE MOVE is a wonderful incentive in a slow market like this and so far I have been able to help a lot of people buy homes. I really enjoy Real Estate, so the move from W-2 job to unsteady pay check is more of a opportunity than a fear. I am also developing my own web site at http://freeazmove.com/

Enjoy the information on this blog and email me anytime at brad@freeazmove.com Happy Blogging!!

1 comment:

Harmoni Osborn said...

Neat blog Brad!! If we EVER get to buy a house, we will definitely come here!! ;p)

Emphasis on EVER!!!!